Question...?
(I remember)
我还记得
Good girl, sad boy, big city, wrong choices
完美女孩遇见心碎男孩大城市里的一场错误邂逅
We had one thing going on
我们之间擦出爱情火花
I swear that it was something \''cause I don\''t remember who I was
只怪我被爱蒙蔽双眼 迷失自我
Before you painted all my nights a color I\''ve searched for since
你将我的夜晚漆上梦幻色彩
But one thing after another ****ing situations
可事情接二连三
Circumstances, miscommunications
如此情形误解不断
And I have to say, by the way
顺口说句
I just may, like some explanations
我想听点解释
Can I ask you a question?
可否问你个问题
Did you ever have someone kiss you in a crowded room?
你曾在人潮拥挤时被人吻过吗
And every single one of your friends was making fun of you (You)
所有朋友都取笑你
But fifteen seconds later they were clapping too?
可片刻后他们鼓掌祝福
Then what did you do?
可你又做了什么
Did you leave her house in the middle of the night? (Oh)
你午夜从她家离开
Did you wish you put up more of a fight? (Oh)
你还想同她争吵吗
When she said it was too much, do you wish you could still touch… her?
当她说你得寸进尺你却还想与她甜蜜如初
It\''s just a question
这便是问题所在
Half-moon eyes, bad surprise, did you realize?
你像小狗一样看着我让我有些吃惊 你知道吗
Out of time, she was on your mind
时光荏苒你依旧忘不掉她
With some dickhead guy that you saw that night
就算你眼看她同那些白痴约会
But you were on something
你仍对她念念不忘
It was one drink after another, ****ing politics and gender roles
一杯一杯再一杯该死的权术和性别角色
And you\''re not sure and I don\''t know
你忐忑不安我心中无数
Got swept away in the gray I just may
最后被那灰色淹没
Like to have a conversation
我想同你谈谈
Can I ask you a question?
可否问你个问题
Did you ever have someone kiss you in a crowded room?
你曾在人潮拥挤时被人吻过吗
And every single one of your friends was making fun